Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- If the items are damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging, the items may not be accepted for return or exchange.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Douvlos est.1961 , Vassilios Douvlos, Niddastrasse 64, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 49 69 24 24 89 80) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
* Contracts for the supply of goods, which are not prefabricated and for whose production an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly cut to the personal needs of the consumer.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To: Douvlos est.1961 , Vassilios Douvlos, Niddastrasse 64, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany, email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.